Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Burberry Haul and Swatches

Oops, I did it again...

Bad songs aside, I may have splurged on a little Burberry haul. I have been wanting Mulberry eyeshadow for forever and a day, so I got that, plus I'm hoping that the Optic White eyeshadow can multitask as both its intended purpose and a cheek highlight. It seems pearlescent enough to accomplish the task. I was also in the market for a new peach lipstick, hence why I ordered the Kisses lipstick in Peach Delight. And I needed to bump myself over the $100 mark (shameful, I know...) to get the Gift With Purchase, so that's why I ordered the First Kiss gloss in Rose Blush. And my freebies were a really nice leather/pleather (can't really tell...) zip up makeup bag that says Burberry on the front (but it's hidden behind the eyeshadows) and a mini Kisses lipstick in Sepia. 

First Kiss Fresh Gloss Lip Balm in Rose Blush, (mini) Kisses Lipstick in Sepia,
Kisses Lipstick in Peach Delight, Wet & Dry Silk Eyeshadow in Mulberry 204,
and Wet & Dry Glow Eyeshadow in Optic White 000

Rose Blush, Sepia, Peach Delight, Mulberry, and Optic White

All in all I'm quite happy with how everything swatched. The initial application of Peach Delight (followed by Rose Blush) leads me to believe that more colors in both formulas are in my future. And really, need I say anything else about Burberry eyeshadows? I'm kind of obsessed.

No comments: