Sunday, December 28, 2014

Finish Six by Christmas Finale

I'm late, I know. I suck. But better late than never.


So, I'm sure you've noticed something a bit off about my mini Mario Badescu Facial Spray. Obviously, it has more liquid than in the November update. That's because I re-filled it when I traveled over Thanksgiving. In reality this bottle was full, used completely, refilled, and almost polished off a second time. As I said, I loved having it for traveling and am definitely keeping it for that. I have noticed, however, that the last few sprays don't produce as fine of a mist as they do initially. I don't know if it's something in the smaller bottle's design, but I didn't have that issue with the big bottle. However, once this little guy is finished (again), I'm bringing the big bottle back to my vanity and stowing this one away with the rest of my travel-sized stuff.


My Urban Decay Sellout eyeshadow is DONE! Finito! And I can safely say that I am so flippin' happy. By the time it was finished, I was seriously growing to dislike its frosty pinkness. I don't even want to look at Sin at the moment... But, it does feel good to get an eyeshadow out of my collection. Confession: I'm already looking at replacing it with another Burberry eyeshadow. ::hangs head in shame:: I know. I said I was done. But all of a sudden I felt Pale Rose calling my name. And maybe Mulberry. You know. To have a complete look.

Anyways... I'm calling the Lancome Maquicomplet concealer finished as well. I can still get some of the product out, but I think it's drying out my undereye area. It's been flaking pretty bad the past few days and this concealer isn't doing it any favors. Plus, it was never a fantastic color match for me. It was OK, but not something I would recommend for the uber-pale like myself. 

I think I'm going to participate in the Finish Five by Cinco de Mayo next, only because I'm working with fuller products now, having used up all of the "easy" stuff this past year. I might be able to scrap up one or two smaller-sized items and throw them in as a bonus. Who knows. I'll do an introductory post whenever I decide what I'm including. Right now, all I know for certain, is Stila Smudge Stick in Stingray and L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, because those are what I'm currently working on. I have yet to decide on a lip product or an eyeshadow. Still too many choices...

No comments: