Friday, November 28, 2014

Sephora Flawless Refresh Set

At check out the other day, Sephora asked if I wanted the Flawless Refresh Set or the Party Pamper Set. Refreshing sounded better to me, so that's what I went with. Since the website just offered a little thumbnail of each set and not a full listing, I figured I'd post what it contained for anyone else that was curious or trying to decide between the two.


  • A red, rubbery sequin-looking makeup bag
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume sample
  • Prada Candy Florale perfume sample
  • First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser with Fab Antioxidant Booster
  • Bliss Grapefruit + Aloe Body Butter
  • Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate
  • Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment
  • Tarte LipSurgence Lip gloss sample in Exposed
  • Clinique Almost Lipstick sample in Black Honey
I think I'm most excited about the lip products and the Glam Glow. I'm mildly curious about the First Aid Beauty cleanser and Clarins eye treatment. I'm borderline about the perfumes and the Bliss Body Butter is definitely going to one of my friends as a stocking stuffer. I'll keep you posted on the rest, though. 

No comments: