Here's a little belated Halloween FOTD for you. We had our annual Halloween party on Saturday, November 1st and I went as Cleopatra, which was a first for me. I practiced doing my makeup once beforehand and it turned out terribly. I was going to do it again and then time got away from me... so the night of the party I got ready three hours beforehand just to make sure I had enough time to fix things in case they went awry. I'm happy to report they went much more smoothly the second time.
|Please excuse the stray red hair poking out...|
|...aaaand please excuse any stray little black hairs you see. I had to trim the bangs on the wig and the cut ends kept re-appearing all night.|
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream in Fair
- Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Ivoire
- Cover Girl Clean Powder in 510 Classic Ivory
- MAC Accentuate Sculpt & Shape Powder to contour and highlight
- L'Oreal Lush Raven eyeshadow in my brows, with some Physician's Formula Eye Boost in Ultra Black to add extra depth and fake hairs (although you can't see them)
- Flirt! 40 Palette eyeshadows in dark green, teal, gold, and charcoal.
- Maybelline Master Drama pencil eyeliner in Midnight Master
- Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner in black
- Physician's Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black to smooth things out
- Cover Girl Waterproof Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee