Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween FOTD

Here's a little belated Halloween FOTD for you. We had our annual Halloween party on Saturday, November 1st and I went as Cleopatra, which was a first for me. I practiced doing my makeup once beforehand and it turned out terribly. I was going to do it again and then time got away from me... so the night of the party I got ready three hours beforehand just to make sure I had enough time to fix things in case they went awry. I'm happy to report they went much more smoothly the second time.


Please excuse the stray red hair poking out...
...aaaand please excuse any stray little black hairs you see. I had to trim the bangs on the wig and the cut ends kept re-appearing all night.
Breakdown:

  • IT Cosmetics CC Cream in Fair
  • Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer in Ivoire
  • Cover Girl Clean Powder in 510 Classic Ivory
  • MAC Accentuate Sculpt & Shape Powder to contour and highlight
  • L'Oreal Lush Raven eyeshadow in my brows, with some Physician's Formula Eye Boost in Ultra Black to add extra depth and fake hairs (although you can't see them)
  • Flirt! 40 Palette eyeshadows in dark green, teal, gold, and charcoal. 
  • Maybelline Master Drama pencil eyeliner in Midnight Master
  • Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner in black
  • Physician's Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black to smooth things out
  • Cover Girl Waterproof Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee

No comments: