Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Finish Six by Christmas Update

In case you missed it, or want to compare photos, here is the original Finish Six by Christmas post.


As you can see, I finished the big bottle of Mario Badescu Facial Spray and have made a nice dent in the smaller bottle. Likewise with the Ralph Lauren Romance Body Mist. I should easily polish that off in the next month.


I know it's hard to see any sort of progress on the mascara and the concealer, but I figured I'd photograph them anyway. I've been using the concealer regularly since April, so it's got to be close to being finished. And I've already noticed a textural difference in the Cargo mascara. It seems to be drying out more and more, which is good, since the first few weeks it had a really wet formula, which I don't personally care for. I'm definitely most proud of the pan on UD Sellout! There wasn't anything and then all of a sudden BAM! Beautiful, silver pan. I showed my husband and he was less than impressed, but I knew you guys would be proud. I'm also quite pleased with the progress on the Maybelline Nearly There. I figure it'll probably last me through November at this rate.

No comments: