Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tone Petal Soft Moisturizing Pink Peony and Rose Oil Body Wash


Disclaimer: I received this product for being a BzzAgent. The review is completely my opinion and other than getting a free body wash and some coupons, I didn't receive anything else. :) 

The Tone Petal Soft Moisturizing Pink Peony and Rose Oil body wash was very pleasant, but there are two qualifications that need to be made. 

1) While it may be moisturizing under normal conditions (i.e., not during this brutal sub-zero temperatures we had this winter), I found it was not as moisturizing as other body washes I've tried.... like the Dove Visible Care Radiance that I raved about (click here for my review of that). However, I think during the spring/summer, it will be perfectly fine.

2) I didn't get any rose fragrance out of this. I got more of the pink peony/baby powder kind of scent, which smells nice, but I was a little disappointed not to get more rose. These are just minor things, though, and shouldn't detract from other people trying it out for themselves, though.

Other than that, it lathered nicely. It smells nice and feminine (which may or may not be a deal breaker for some people). But I don't think it's enough to make me break up with my Dove. Sorry, Tone!

No comments: