Monday, March 24, 2014

Nuvail Nail Treatment Update

Having used Nuvail for three months (original post: here), I wanted to update you guys on how my nails are doing. Honestly, I think the pictures speak for themselves!

I don't know if you can see the liquid line, but having used this daily (or close to it... some days I just forget), look at how much is left! It's still above the half-full line.

Look! I have nails! 

Normal, healthy nails with zero lifting, zero hot pink color (though you can see where the dark pink is still growing out), and zero burning heat in my nail beds.

I still don't understand the science behind this stuff, but it works! It stinks to high heavens and if you have a cut/nicked cuticle/hang nail it will burn like rubbing alcohol, but I don't care. I've actually been able to grow my nails out again. They're stronger than ever and like I said z.e.r.o. lifting. I haven't changed anything else to my life/routine. I still wash dishes by hand without gloves (yeah.. I know.. I really should get some). I still type on a computer (a lot!). I haven't changed anything in my diet. I credit the Nuvail completely with turning my nails around. And seeing how long it's lasting makes the original sticker-shock a non-issue. 

No comments: