Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My belated Valentine's EOTD.

So... a little after the fact... but this was my EOTD for Valentine's Day. I had to work, so I couldn't do anything super crazy. Not like I do anything super crazy anyway... but you know what I'm saying. 

On a side note, this was the first time that I've deviated from my notecards. Even when I wasn't jazzed about using a particular brand/group (more on that later), I stuck with it. But being that it was Valentine's Day I just had to use the Naked 3 palette. Right? Right.



Breakdown:
  • Burnout on the first half of the lid
  • Liar on the last half of the lid
  • Darkside in the outer V and under lower lashes/on top of liner
  • Limit in the transition/crease
  • Strange on the brow bone and inner corner
  • Blackheart on top of the eyeliner/top lashline
  • MAC Smolder Kohl on top lashline and Urban Decay Desperation under bottom lashes
  • Maybelline Full 'n Soft mascara + Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara

No comments: