So... a little after the fact... but this was my EOTD for Valentine's Day. I had to work, so I couldn't do anything super crazy. Not like I do anything super crazy anyway... but you know what I'm saying.
On a side note, this was the first time that I've deviated from my notecards. Even when I wasn't jazzed about using a particular brand/group (more on that later), I stuck with it. But being that it was Valentine's Day I just had to use the Naked 3 palette. Right? Right.
- Burnout on the first half of the lid
- Liar on the last half of the lid
- Darkside in the outer V and under lower lashes/on top of liner
- Limit in the transition/crease
- Strange on the brow bone and inner corner
- Blackheart on top of the eyeliner/top lashline
- MAC Smolder Kohl on top lashline and Urban Decay Desperation under bottom lashes
- Maybelline Full 'n Soft mascara + Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara