Friday, March 14, 2014

LOTD: Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Raspberry Moisturising

 I got this in a Korres kit a while ago and I thought it was time to start using it up. And, actually, after today, I decided I didn't really like it and into the Empties bag it went. My main issue is that the color comes out sooooo dark, but then when you smear it around, it disappears...? How it does that, I have no idea. As I've said time again, I'm lazy. I don't want to fuss around with a lip gloss, of all things. It's just too much to squeeze it out and hope you get a precise-ish application with the slant-tip and then hope the product doesn't slide off your lips throughout the day. And, it wasn't very moisturizing, to boot.

Nekkid lips.
Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Raspberry Moisturising
Glob and shmear. :) With a flash.
Glob and shmear without a flash.
I like the packaging... just not the formula.

No comments: