Wednesday, March 5, 2014

EOTD: Urban Decay Sellout + Mushroom

I didn't really have too many looks from my week with Urban Decay's "single" eyeshadows, only because I feel like I've already done them a zillion times. Except this combo. And I still don't know how I feel about no eyeliner. I know it's supposed to  make you look youthful, but I think it makes me look tired. Honestly. I even curled my eyelashes and I don't think it made one smidge of a difference. Plus, the fact that I actually got to take these pictures in daylight as opposed to before sun-up means that I look even paler than usual. I promise there was more contrast in real life. I mean, not much, but it wasn't just one shade of shimmer.



Breakdown:
  • Sellout on the lid and inner corner
  • Mushroom in the crease
  • Virgin on the brow bone
  • Stila Angelfish eyeliner on the waterline
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara


No comments: