I want to say that I was so mad at the lack of pigmentation in the Clinique quads that they FORCED me to go buy MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist so I could make it work... but really, I just wanted it. I will say that I think Clinique pushed me over the edge, though. I'd been teetering for a while and I knew if I was going to get through the challenge without cheating that I needed some help.
Look at how PRETTY it is now!! Thank you Constructivist.
Breakdown (numbers are going from L-R as they appear on the screen):
- MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist as a base
- 1 on the lid and underneath the lower lashes
- 2 in the crease
- 4 on the brow bone and inner corner
- Clinique Chocolate Lustre eyeliner
- Maybelline One by One mascara