Wednesday, March 12, 2014

EOTD: MAC Constructivist + Clinique Choco-latte Quad

I want to say that I was so mad at the lack of pigmentation in the Clinique quads that they FORCED me to go buy MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist so I could make it work... but really, I just wanted it. I will say that I think Clinique pushed me over the edge, though. I'd been teetering for a while and I knew if I was going to get through the challenge without cheating that I needed some help.




Look at how PRETTY it is now!! Thank you Constructivist. 

Breakdown (numbers are going from L-R as they appear on the screen):
  • MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist as a base
  • 1 on the lid and underneath the lower lashes
  • 2 in the crease
  • 4 on the brow bone and inner corner
  • Clinique Chocolate Lustre eyeliner
  • Maybelline One by One mascara

No comments: