Monday, March 10, 2014

EOTD: Clinique Plum Seduction Quad + Clinique Polar Blue Quad

So... I don't know what happened to the second picture... the one that shows my lid more clearly? Somehow my computer ate it during the file transfer from my camera and by the time I realized it, I'd already deleted the master file. Whoops. Oh well. I wasn't jazzed about this week's grouping anyway... 

Having already stated my distaste for the Polar Blue quad here, I didn't even bother using it this week, except this one time and it was only for the ivory color in it. No matter what base I use, I just cannot get the Polar Blue quad to work for me. And sadly, Plum Seduction is the same thing. The pigmentation is just so... meh. Side note: These are the old Clinique quads. They're not even available anymore. I haven't tested out any of Clinique's eyeshadows since they reformulated, but from what I understand, they're much, much better now.


The quad I mostly used... 
And a little highlighting help from this one.

Breakdown (since they're not labeled/numbered, I'm assigning them numbers going L-R as they appear on the screen):
  • 4 from the Plum Seduction quad on the lid
  • 1 from the Plum Seduction quad in the crease and underneath the lower lashes
  • 4 from the Polar Blue quad on the brow bone and inner corner
  • Clinique Really Black eyeliner
  • Maybelline One by One mascara

No comments: