Monday, March 3, 2014

Empties and Deadwood February 2014


Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Treatment Mask Holy moly was this thing fragranced. It actually made my eyes water while I had it on. I wouldn't buy it again for that reason, plus the fact that it was $3 for ONE mask, and I didn't see any sort of improvement in my skin. I know it was only one time, but still... 

Forever Luminous Hydrating Facial Wrap I like the cucumber and aloe scent much better than the perfumey Garnier one and this one didn't sting my eyes. But, I still didn't notice any huge difference in my skin. The good thing is that I got a whole pack of these for around the same price as the Garnier one. So, my opinion could change down the road.

Tresemme Tres Two Hairspray I love this hairspray. This is probably my fifth can of this stuff. I have a backup in the wings, but I need to go through some of my smaller sample/travel size ones just to clear them out.

Pantene Silky Moisture Whip I didn't realize how much I like this stuff until being without it. Like the name implies, it's much more moisturizing than your standard mousse and didn't leave my hair crunchy. As soon as I'm done with the Tresemme mousse, I'll definitely repurchase the Pantene one.

True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere and Silk Hand Cream Hate, hate, hate this stuff. No. I'll never repurchase. Click here for my review.

Seacret Lavender Salt Scrub I really liked this stuff when I first got it yeeears ago. It was time to use it up. Actually, the lavender oil was pretty much dried up and I couldn't revive it any more. This was a gift from my husband, but regardless, I don't think I'd repurchase just because it was kind of big/bulky to keep in the shower and it kind of makes a mess.

Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream This is as close as I think I've gotten to a HG hand cream. It's moisturizing, but not greasy. It soaks in quickly, but actually penetrates. And there's no smell, which I love. I don't know if you can tell, but I literally cut into this thing with scissors and scraped out the last tablespoon worth into a jar. I have a backup in the wings, but like my hairspray, I have other little samples of stuff to get through.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel I can't even tell you what number bottle this one is. I've bought the little tubes and the big pump bottles repeatedly. I'm already on another one.

Clinique Bamboo Pink lipstick There's nothing wrong with the lipstick itself, but the cap won't stay on! I'm not going to baby a lipstick in my purse/pocket when I have so many other ones that are a similar shade. Plus, this was a freebie. I'm not that put out.

L'Oreal Paris Blue eyeliner I can't even remember when I bought this. I want to say college, or even before. It's just time to let it go. I never use it. I have other blue eyeliners. And this is probably WAY past its expiration date. I wouldn't repurchase it, either.

Aquaphor Lip Care This is definitely NOT the same thing as the original Aquaphor. It doesn't really do anything for my severely dry lips. When my lips are "ok," then this is "ok" and I'll use up the other tube that I have, but I'm not really jazzed about it.

Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Raspberry Moisturising I have a LOTD coming up with this, but I'll tell you now that I won't repurchase it. It's too much of a hassle to put on and the color is kind of misleading. Just not my favorite Korres lip product... at all.

No comments: