Unfortunately, I work in a very conservative field, so no fun colors or smokey green eyes for me. I figured I could get away with green eyeliner, though. Plus, I needed something that would last through work and a 3 hour graduate class.
- Clinique Toasted Almond all over the lid
- Clinique Buff on the brow bone and inner corner
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Apathy on the top lash line, topped with the dark green from the Flirt! 40 palette
- Stila Smudge Stick in Moray on the bottom lash line
- Jordana Made to Last eyeliner in Black Point for tightlining
- Maybelline Full 'n Soft + Maybelline One by One mascaras