Thursday, February 13, 2014

EOTD: L'Oreal Amber Rush

I know other bloggers have hyped up the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows as being dupes for the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill. While I don't have any experience with the Armani ones, I do know these L'Oreal ones last all day on my lids without any sort of primer and some of the colors are very metallic, i.e., Amber Rush. I haven't tried any of the matte ones, though I'd imagine they're equally nice. I like the fact that you can apply these with your finger, blend out the edges with a brush, and you're done in two minutes.



  • L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush all over the lid and underneath the lower lashes
  • Urban Decay Virgin as a highlight
  • Clinique Chocolate Lustre eyeliner
  • Maybelline Full 'n Soft
  • Maybelline One by One

No comments: