Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Trans-Siberian Orchestra FOTD

My husband has always wanted to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, so this year for Christmas, he got his wish. I used my new Naked 3 palette (coincidentally, my Christmas wish too) and thought I'd do an actual FOTD instead of my zillionth EOTD.
Sorry for the wonky hair... really need to re-train the hubby not to take my picture if my hair is doing crazy things. Also, I should probably not be standing in front of the TV in the future... :o/

Sorry for the blurry picture, too. We were in a hurry and I didn't realize I had the wrong setting on.
This was the hubby's photography skills. He was trying to be cute and take a serious half-face picture, except he cut my face off at a weird angle. So I thought I'd just save the "eye" portion to make up for the blur above. 
Face:
  • IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream in Fair
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Light
  • MAC ProLongwear Concealer for spots in NW15
  • Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder under eyes
  • Cover Girl Smoothers pressed powder in Translucent Fair over the rest of the face
  • Benefit Watt's Up
Eyes:
  • MAC Painterly Paint Pot
  • UD Mugshot on the outer 2/3 and along bottom
  • UD Burnout in the inner 1/3
  • UD Nooner in the crease
  • UD Blackheart in the outer V, on top of liner, and along outer 1/3 on bottom
  • UD Strange on brow bone and inner corner
  • Clinique Really Black eyeliner on top
  • Jordana 12 hour Made to Last eyeliner in Black Point to tightline/waterline
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast in Blackest Black
Lips:
  • Flirt! Chickstick in Dainty

No comments: