Tuesday, January 14, 2014

NOTD: OPI Up Front & Personal and Ski Slope Sweetie

These were totally two impulse purchases when I was at the salon right before Christmas. I was only going to get Up Front & Personal (the gold one) when my stylist told me there were "buy one, get one for $1." Ok. Twist my arm. Plus, I thought they'd be cute to wear for Christmas, which is what I did. 

OPI Up Front & Personal and Ski Slope Sweetie


My pathetic attempt at an accent nail... I thought the whole "silver and gold" thing would be cute, except Ski Slope Sweetie (on ring finger) flashes gold in certain lighting while Up Front & Personal (index, middle, and pinky fingers) has a silver/metallic sheen... thus making them nearly identical on the nail despite being SO different in the bottle.
See? The different is so subtle, it wasn't even worth it. I only wore it for a day and a half before I took it off to continue with my Nuvail treatment. 

No comments: