Friday, January 10, 2014

LOTD: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic

Despite loving the concept of a lip crayon, the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains and I do not get along. I have two, Romantic (featured here) and Honey, a pinky-nude that's supposed to be the Kissable Balm Stain equivalent of Revlon's Pink Truffle lip butter, which I love. The Kissable Balm Stains, however, leave me feeling "meh"... They're not very moisturizing on my lips and I don't like how the color slides around and settles in my lip lines. >:o| While I am determined to use Honey to the best of my ability, Romantic has been tossed into my "reserve" shoebox, where it's fate will be determined at a later date.

Nekkid lips.
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic, swiped a couple of times.
Top swatch is just one swipe; bottom is several, as in 6+.


No comments: