Sunday, December 8, 2013

How Ashley got her groove back...



So... yeah... My promise last July to starting blogging more was an epic fail. The combination of working full time and grad school, plus trying to have a "normal" life, was way more than I was prepared to deal with. I also had some health stuff going on that's still not quite figured out, but it's better. (It's nothing life or death... just the joys of getting older and stuff not working as well as it once did). However, that health stuff did have a negative aspect on some beauty stuff.. mainly hair, nail, and skin related, which I'll probably talk about in a later post. 

This certainly isn't a promise like my last "I'm Back" post, because we saw how that worked out. But this is a baby step toward reclaiming my blog and getting back in the groove.

No comments: