Friday, July 6, 2012

Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner



Normally I'm a huge fan of automatic eyeliner pencils, but I'll make an exception in the case of Too Faced's Perfect Eyes eyeliner. For $18 you get .04 oz of product, which is a lot when you think about the measly .01 oz in Stila's automatic Smudge Stick. There are a total of nine colors to choose from, ranging from your basic black to a gorgeous peacock color (Navy, Moss, and Espresso are new this year). Too Faced says:
What It Is: 
Our creamy, long-wearing eyeliners glide on with the ease of a liquid liner and lock down for 8 hours of smudge proof wear. These high-impact pencils come in six nine waterproof shades ranging from the necessary classics to cutting-edge couture. Each includes a flexi-firm, beveled smudger to allow a smoky blend or precise line. 
 It's also "vegan friendly" and paraben-free, which is a perk to some people.


I chose the color Perfect Storm, which is a charcoal gray with silver sparkles. Don't worry, they're not that scary. I hate chunky glitter in eyeliner, but I think this shade is perfect for days when I don't want to wear black eyeliner.


See? Sometimes you can't even see the sparkles.


And a quick EOTD featuring Perfect Storm and Cover Girl Lash Blast.



I definitely get a full day's wear out of this eyeliner. I have had a few instances where it transfers to my upper eyelid, but that's because my eyes are slightly hooded, so depending on how thickly I line my eyes, it can transfer a bit during the day. Nothing that a quick swipe of your finger or a Q-tip can't fix, though.

The new shades are available online, but I don't think they're in stores yet. As soon as they are I plan on checking out Navy. And maybe Moss. Just to spice things up a bit. 

No comments: