Thursday, December 15, 2011

NYX Champagne & Caviar Palette

If you're in the market for a basic-but-not-boring, wearable eyeshadow palette that won't break the bank, you should definitely check out NYX's 10-color Eyeshadow Palette in Champagne & Caviar. For around $11, you get 10 shimmery/satiny eyeshadows that work well in any color-combination and can easily go from day to night.

The shadows do lean a little warmer, but I think they could honestly work on every skin tone.

Swatch pic numero uno.

Swatch pic numero dos. I took them at two slightly different angles, so hopefully people can get a better idea of what they really look like.


And in case you were wondering, here is NYX Butt Naked over NYX Champagne & Caviar. BN is cooler and has the option of matte shadows (and blushes/bronzer/highlighters), while C&C is just shimmery eyeshadows. I think it's worth having both, but I think it should be obvious by now that I'm a sucker for neutrals.

No comments: