Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gypsy EOTD

Recently my husband and I had the chance to go to another murder/mystery dinner, only this time our friends were throwing it and we were assigned characters. I was Clair Voyant, a psychic, and was told to dress like a gypsy and wear heavy makeup. So, I did! I was actually going to post a whole FOTD, but the smokey eye and dark berry lips were waaay too much. Overkill, really. I can only have so many pictures haunting me on the internet. :)




So sorry for the weird angle. We were already running late and I just had the hubby snap a quick picture.

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurnace
  • MAC Quarry eyeshadow on lid
  • MAC Copperplate eyeshadow in crease
  • MAC Wedge eyeshadow above crease
  • L'Oreal Lush Raven eyeshadow in outer V
  • MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast in Very Black


No comments: