Friday, December 9, 2011

EOTD Clinique Victorian Pink

Normally I'm not a fan of pink eyeshadow. Pink blush? Definitely! Pink lipstick? I'm kind of obsessed. But pink eyeshadow...? Who wants to look like a rabbit? Thankfully Clinique's Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo in Victorian Pink is a soft, pretty alternative to looking like you're ill.

One side is a "pearlized nude pink" while the other is a "dusty rose brown," according to Clinique. It is probably the most subtle pink you'll ever find, but it is a nice alternative to straight up brown and taupe. Plus, I really like the name. You could slap the word "Victorian" on almost anything and I'd probably buy it, being the history nerd that I am (which also explains my obsession with tracking down Sally Hansen's Dorian Gray and Crinoline nail polishes)...



Lid: the "pearlized nude pink"
Crease: the "dusty rose brown"
Eyeliner: Clinique QuickLiner for Eyes in Really Black
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black

No comments: