Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Date Night FOTD

Since my husband and I both have November birthdays, we more often than not celebrate them together by doing something fun. Last year we went to see Gabriel Iglesias (hilarious stand up comedian!) and this year I surprised him by taking him to a murder mystery dinner show. So, I decided to go extra fancy with the makeup, even though you can really hardly tell in pictures... :(



Since I used so much more makeup than usual, I'm going to break my products down into "areas" of my face. I hope it makes it easier. :)

Face/Foundation:
  • Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation in 01N
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
  • Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder in Translucent Fair
  • Benefit Powderflage (under the eyes only)
Cheeks/Contour/Highlight:
  • MAC Accentuate Sculpt & Shape Powder
  • Lancome Color Design Blush in Freeze Frame
  • MAC Sheertone Blush in Tenderling
Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • MAC Silver Ring eyeshadow (base color)
  • Lancome The New Black eyeshadow (smoked along lashes)
  • Urban Decay Gunmetal eyeshadow (packed on for more color_
  • MAC Electra eyeshadow (blended upwards)
  • Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow (blended on top of silvers)
  • Urban Decay Virgin eyeshadow (highlight)
  • Urban Decay Sin eyeshadow (inner corner)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero (base for Lancome eyeshadow)
  • Clinique Brush on Cream Liner in True Black (tightline and waterline)
  • Physician's Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black (upper lash line)
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume mascara in Very Black
Lips:
  • Flirt Chickstick lipstick in Obsess

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

How fun!! And you look great!

Ashley said...

Aw, thanks!