And here's my actual birthday FOTD. I had to get my driver's license renewed, so I took a little extra care with this makeup look, too. I mean, I'm going to have the same picture for the next 4-8 years so I want it to look good!
And this is pretty much what my driver's license picture turned out like, too. I couldn't be happier! Plus, I was only at the DMV for a half hour which is practically unheard of.
Sorry for the weird angle. My husband took it while he was lounging on the couch. But I liked that you could see the shimmer/glow.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
- Benefit Powderflage
- MUFE Full Cover Concealer in 2 (which they might not even make anymore...)
- Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in Stay Buff
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Powder in Translucent
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Copper Chic
- Stila Smudgestick in Lionfish
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait