Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Belated Birthday FOTD

And here's my actual birthday FOTD. I had to get my driver's license renewed, so I took a little extra care with this makeup look, too. I mean, I'm going to have the same picture for the next 4-8 years so I want it to look good!

And this is pretty much what my driver's license picture turned out like, too. I couldn't be happier! Plus, I was only at the DMV for a half hour which is practically unheard of.
Sorry for the weird angle. My husband took it while he was lounging on the couch. But I liked that you could see the shimmer/glow.

Face:
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
  • Benefit Powderflage
  • MUFE Full Cover Concealer in 2 (which they might not even make anymore...)
  • Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in Stay Buff
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Powder in Translucent

Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Copper Chic
  • Stila Smudgestick in Lionfish
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black

Lips:
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

No comments: