Thursday, November 10, 2011

LOTD Lancome Bronze Light & Burning Up

Still feeling nostalgic about my wedding, I thought I'd show the "lips" I had that day: Lancome's Le Rouge Absolu in Bronze Light, topped with Lancome's Color Fever gloss in Burning Up.

Bronze Light is a weird color to describe. In the tube it's like a gold and green glitter-bomb, encased in a copper/wine color. But when it goes on, the glitter is subtle and your lips have a pinkish-coppery look. The lipstick itself feels gritty when you apply it, but your lips don't feel like that when you're done.

Burning Up looks like a hot orange/coral in the tube, but it goes on more of a peachy color with subtle golden shimmer.

Nekkid lips.

Bronze Light and Burning Up.

One swatch of BL; three swatches of BL; Burning Up. Indoor.


In direct sunlight.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I love the Bronze Light color. It looks so good on you!