Tuesday, November 8, 2011

EOTD Lancome Burnt Sand and Lezard

With all of the celebrities airing their weddings on TV lately (Shannon Tweed/Gene Simmons, Kim Kardashian...) I've been reminiscing about my own wedding. When I sat down to do my makeup the other day, I looked at my lonely Lancome eyeshadow in Burnt Sand and honestly couldn't remember the last time I'd used it. So, I thought I'd recreate my wedding makeup.

When my husband saw me later that day (we were working opposite shifts, so he didn't see me when I left the house), he smiled and said "You look really good." Four years later, I guess this eyeshadow combo is still working for me. And him, apparently. :)




Lid: Lancome Burnt Sand
Outer Corner/Crease: Lancome Lezard
Above Crease: Lancome Fabric
Highlight: MAC Shroom
Eyeliner: L'Oreal Pencil Perfect in Espresso, topped with Lancome Lezard
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast in Very Black

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How sweet! It does look amazing on you :)