Friday, November 4, 2011

EOTD BB Shimmering Nudes Palette

I have not one, but TWO Bobbi Brown Shimmering Nudes looks today. Unfortunately, I only know the exact colors for one of the looks.... since I apparently forgot about the other one and threw away the scrap of paper with the information scribbled on it. Whoops. But, it's all the same palette, so I figured, what the hell?

Bobbi Brown Shimmering Nudes look #1.


Lid: BB Nude Glow
Crease: BB Mica
Highlight: BB Nude Beach
Eyeliner: L'Oreal Pencil Perfect in Espresso, topped with BB Espresso eyeshadow
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast in Very Black

Mystery BB Shimmering Nudes look...


If I had to guess, I think it's Naked Eye on the lid, Nude Spice in the crease, and Nude Beach for the highlight. Also, it looks like black eyeliner, topped with Espresso for a slightly smokier look.

2 comments:

lornadahl said...

Wow! Both look fab on you! I like the second one better. Sultry! :)

Ashley said...

Aw, thank you! I just wish I remember which colors I actually used. I'll have to see if I can recreate it one of these days.