Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NOTD Sally Hansen Commander In Chic


Just a quick NOTD, featuring one of my absolute favorite fall shades: Sally Hansen's Commander in Chic. It's what I call a "mushroom" color, which is a gray/purple/taupe color that is just awesome, but by no means completely unique. It's a close dupe for Sephora by OPI's Metro Chic, which was supposedly a dupe for Chanel's Particuliere that generated huge nail buzz early last year. But for $7 a bottle, it's the cheapest of the mushroom bunch.

Please excuse my tip-wear (this was actually taken on Day Two, after I'd done some housework) and the fact that I took the picture with my cell phone. As I said, I was in mid-cleaning when I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet and since I was upstairs and the camera was downstairs, I improvised. :)

No comments: