Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream


One of my friends is head over heels in love with this stuff (and the matching body cream), so I figured I'd give it a whirl since the weather is getting colder here in Po'Dunk.

Bath & Body Works says:
  • Revolutionary spa formula combines rich, moisturizing African shea butter with luxurious cashmere extract to envelop skin in supreme silky softness
  • The ultimate softening treatment for hands
  • Deeply penetrates and absorbs quickly, leaving hands cashmere-soft and non-greasy
  • Creamy vanilla fragrance evokes warm, soft, luxurious comfort
It's available in two sizes: $10 for 2.5 oz or $6 for 1 oz. It smells delicious and feels good when you first put it on, but within a few hours my hands hurt. I put it on at night and woke up with hands so dry I was afraid they were going to crack. So... I don't know if it's just my weird body chemistry or some funky ingredient, but this one was a dud for me.

No comments: