Monday, October 3, 2011

Bath & Body Works Creamy Cleansing Bar

This week I thought I'd focus on Bath & Body Works' True Blue Spa line. While on vacation I was able to sample the Creamy Cleansing Bar ($6.50 for a 7 oz bar) thanks to my hotel. It's a hand-milled bar of soap with shea butter for added moisture. The bar I have has little knobs on the bottom (I'm not sure if the full-size one does, but I imagine it would as well) that felt good when you massaged it over your skin.

It lathered nicely with a clean, subtle scent and most importantly it didn't leave my skin dry or tight like some bar soaps can. I used my sample bar for the week I was on vacation and it still looks like a brand new bar, so you'll definitely get your moneys worth out of it. I'm usually a body wash kind of person, but this soap might make me re-think that.

No comments: