Friday, September 23, 2011

TRESemme Waterless Foam Shampoo


Being a Pretty Little Liars fan, it was probably inevitable that I got suckered in to all the TRESemme commercials they air during the show. I've been intrigued by the concept of a "dry shampoo" for a while now and I picked this one up for less than $5 at my local grocery store. They only had two options available there (the waterless foam for dry hair, which I got, and an aerosol/clay powder one for oily hair).

TRESemme describes how it works:
  • Formulated with Witch Hazel- a powerful natural astringent, absorbs excess oil and impurities when you skip a shampoo.
  • Aloe Vera containing formula conditions hair, replenishing moisture and restoring lustrous shine
  • Eliminates odor, adding a naturally fresh scent through formula with Citrus Extracts.
Basically, you pump it into your hand two-three times, depending on your hair length, and spread it all over. Then, towel-dry your hair. In another minute or two, your hair is completely dry and can be styled like usual.

I have to say, I really do like this product. I was worried I would end up looking like a grease ball by the end of the day, but I didn't. It kept my hair soft and smooth and smelling good. I can see this being a good product for girls to take to the gym, for example, or days that you wake up late and can't take a shower.

1 comment:

Rachel Lee said...

You make me want to try this, it sounds interesting.