Monday, August 29, 2011

Urban Decay Underground and an EOTD

UD Underground eyeshadow has been getting a lot of love from me lately. Like, a lot, so I thought I would dedicate a whole post to it. :)
Underground is one of Urban Decay's Deluxe Eyeshadows (retail: $18) and I think it's worth every penny. It's such a gorgeous golden-bronze-shimmery taupe color that really does change depending on the lighting. Sometimes it's darker, sometimes it's lighter. It can be a nice neutral, or you can vamp it up in a brown smokey eye. Love it!


I normally don't post pictures of products' packaging, but this one is so cool/pretty that I couldn't resist. At any rate, it beats the stupid robot/dinosaur combo on the front of UD's Ruthless eyeshadow.

In the pan, being all pretty.

One swipe!




Base: TFSI
Lid color: UD Underground
Highlight: UD Sellout
Eyeliner: UD 24/7 in Zero, topped with UD Creep on top; UD 24/7 Whiskey topped with UD Underground on the bottom
Mascara: Maybelline One by One Volum Express in Very Black

No comments: