Friday, August 26, 2011

NOTD OPI La Paz-itively Hot


Please excuse my ragged cuticles. I've seriously been slacking on the cuticle balm and I was in a hurry when I applied this.

We're on our final day of the OPI Mexico Collection: La Paz-itively Hot is just that - a hot pink/fuchsia with blue/purple iridescence in certain light. It took three thin coats to get full coverage (or two thicker coats if you're impatient, like I was on my second hand) and for some reason this formula seemed a little thinner/watery compared to some of the others.

This is my ultimate summer nail polish, though I very rarely wear it on my fingers because it's just so... POW! And my workplace kind of frowns on that, which generally sucks for everyone involved.

But I hope everyone enjoyed this past week and what's left of their summers. :)

No comments: