Friday, August 19, 2011

H2O Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment


Having finally run out of my eye cream, I was in search of a new one. I also needed more of my beloved H2O Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment. Much to my aggravation, when I went to Ulta to get more moisturizer they were completely out of the single jars. But they did have a trio of the Face Oasis Cleansing Water, the Hydrating Treatment and the Eye Oasis, all for $40. Since the Hydrating Treatment is normally $34, I figured I would try out the other two for a whopping $6.
I've been using the Eye Oasis at night for a couple weeks now and I'm not very impressed. I honestly haven't worn it under makeup yet, just because I'm afraid it'll pill or ball up (since it's a gel) and because it's not very moisturizing. It stays kind of sticky for a while and then once it's absorbed, it's pretty much gone. I don't notice any of the supder hydrating or plumping claims the Eye Oasis makes. And I don't really understand what the difference is between the Eye Oasis and their regular Hydrating Treatment...
Needless to say, I'll keep using it at night until it's gone, but I won't repurchase, especially since the full size .5 fl oz tube is $24.

No comments: