Monday, July 25, 2011

Pretty Little Liars & Benefit Lipstick

While it seems like most girls are into "Gossip Girl" or "90210" these days - I'm not. I am, however, a huge Pretty Little Liars fan. Admittedly, I hadn't even heard of the series until the TV show came out. But I think it's safe to say that I've been hooked since Day One. I mean, the makeup is awesome. The nails are cool. And that hair? So pretty...

Anyways... imagine my surprise when I was watching last Tuesday's episode and I spotted Aria (Lucy Hale) using what looks an awful lot like a Benefit lipstick. That white whirl is pretty distinct, in my opinion.



So, naturally my next thought was to wonder what color it was. While it's hard to tell for sure, I think it's more than likely their Full Finish Lipstick in No Competition. It looks like it's the same plummy pinky-brown (or "heathered plum," as Benefit says) that she's wearing in the next shot.



Regardless of which color it really is, she's gorgeous!

No comments: