Monday, July 11, 2011

EOTD UD Gunmetal

I don't know if I'll ever get tired of my Urban Decay Naked palette. I'm sure you guys are, but I can't help it! There's so many pretty combinations you can try! So, here's my Gunmetal one. I like this one because you can keep it light-ish for the office, or really vamp it up for night. Since I was going to work, you can guess which one I opted for... :)





Undereye concealer: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
Base: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Lid color and under eye: UD Gunmetal
Eyeshadow along upper lash line: UD Creep
Blending above crease: UD Naked
Highlight: UD Sin
Inner corner eye pencil: UD Yeyo
Inner corner eye shadow: UD Virgin
Eyeliner on top lashes: UD Zero
Eyeliner to tightline/waterline: MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Blackest Black

1 comment:

Makupbyti said...

Very pretty Smokey eye! Luv to invite you to join the makeup lovers community on www.themakeupbee.com. Many beauty bloggers are on it, including me :)