Wednesday, July 27, 2011

EOTD No Makeup Makeup

The idea of "No Makeup" makeup has always struck me as an oxymoron. Being that I love makeup as much as I do, why would I ever want to look like I'm not wearing anything? Well... sometimes there are those days that I just don't want to put in the effort.

It seems like a rash of beauty gurus put up videos in the past couple weeks featuring "No Makeup" makeup, so I figured I would jump on the bandwagon. Although, I gotta tell you, it didn't save me any time. In fact, I think I actually used more makeup to achieve this look than just doing my "regular" routine. And the bottom line is that I love my eyeliner too much to skip it.





Eyeshadow Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
All over lid color: MAC Bisque
Lid color: Benefit Fawn Over Me
Crease: MAC Cork
Highlight: MAC Blanc Type
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Blackest Black

No comments: