Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Haul!



This is just a quick, little "summer" haul of stuff I got recently. Reviews will follow. Eventually. :)

Top row: Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum; Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner; Dermalogica Active Moist moisturizer; Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground.

Bottom row: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in First Kiss; Fresh Sugar Plum lip balm & treatment; Fresh Sugar Rose lip balm & treatment; Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Lemon & Chamomile; L'Oreal Studio Secrets eyeshadow in Brushed Suede.

If you have any questions about anything before I get around to posting a review, feel free to ask! I've already spent some time playing with things and testing them out.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just picked up First Kiss too! I think I might have to wear it this week now. :)
I am really curious about the Fresh Sugar Plum & Rose lip balm/treatments, can't wait to hear your thoughts Ashley!

Ashley said...

I will definitely get the Fresh post up ASAP, then. :)