Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Layout

I don't know about you guys, but I like mixing things up every now and again. So... I've messed with the layout of the blog. I'm still not 100% thrilled with it, but I was tired of the gray flower. I wanted something with a little more color and something that wouldn't wash out the pictures I upload. Since I'm a huge history nerd (hence the weird name/meaning of the blog), I kind of like the vintage feel.

That being said though, if it's killing your eyes or you guys really loved the gray flower, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to switch it back. After all, you're the ones that see it. I want to make everything as enjoyable/readable/not-migraine-inducing as possible. :)

2 comments:

Barbie said...

I love the new layout! Great job! :)

Ashley said...

Thanks! I wasn't sure if the swirls would be too distracting or not..