Friday, June 24, 2011

LOTD Revlon Raspberry Freeze

I remember picking this one up a couple of winters ago because I saw it in Glamour. Damn you Glamour and your pretty advertising! Anyway... they featured it as a modern spin on a Snow White look for winter - pale skin and then a POP of color that wasn't your typical holiday red. I wear it year round, but I get what they were aiming for.

The full name is "Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Raspberry Freeze #485," but I think it's only available online these days. It's a Pearl formula, which means it's not super frosty, but it does have some shine to it. The color itself is a dark, yet wearable raspberry that can be built up to as much intensity as you want. It's a cousin to the true blue-based reds and pink-hued berries that makes it pretty versatile.


Nekkid lips.


Raspberry Freeze, slightly blotted down.


Swatched two or three times on the left and swatched once on the right.

No comments: