Friday, June 17, 2011

LOTD MAC Lustre in Twig Twig

I confess - I've only ever owned two MAC lipsticks in my lifetime. Two. I know. It's very sad. The first one was "Razzberry" something, which has long since been discontinued. And my second MAC lipstick purchase was Twig Twig. Not the regular Twig, but Twig Twig, which was also discontinued. Is it me? I mean really... If I buy Viva Glam V are they going to change the color or something?

But anywho... Twig Twig was (or is, I guess, since you can still find it online in some spots) a beautiful my-lips-but-better kind of color. It's like a light plummy/pinky/nude. At the original $14.50, Twig Twig was a steal for such a flattering color and a smooth, creamy formula. Had I known they would discontinue it, I would have stocked up. As it is, I guess I'll just have to wait for them to trot it out later in one of their bazillion collections.


Nekkid lips.


RIP Twig Twig.


Swatched once.

No comments: