Thursday, June 16, 2011

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller


When I first heard about Garnier's new product, I was skeptical. I didn't think it would be universally flattering, nor did I think a mineral-based concealer would be enough for my shadowy undereye area. Since it only cost $11-$12 (depending on which store you go to) I figured I would at least get it and see what all the fuss was about.

As of this posting, I have 6 EOTDs featuring Garnier as my sole undereye concealer. So, it's safe to say that I like it. But do I love it? Well... yes and no. Yes, because it goes on smoothly (it's very watery in texture) and I love that it doesn't crease. My biggest gripe? The color. I wish they had more than just one-shade-fits-all. It's very warm (as you'll see in a second), which works great for correcting undereye shadows/circles, but it doesn't do anything to brighten the undereye.

Will I finish out the tube? Yes. Will I buy it again? Probably not. I'm eyeing the new Olay brush-on concealer next..


The top row is just one swipe. The second is blended out a tad.

No comments: