Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LOTD Lancome Color Design in Designer Bloom

If you're in the mood for a sheer-but-buildable pinkish berry lipstick, look no further than Lancome's Designer Bloom. It's a very soft, rosey berry that looks good on just about everyone. Another bonus? It doesn't dry out your lips like crazy. Of course, it will fade with eating/drinking and even excessive talking, but the sheer formula is so nice that you won't really mind re-applying ... or the $22 price tag. But it's Lancome, so beware the "rosey" smell if that's not your thing. Personally, I like it. :)


Nekkid lips.


One "swipe" of color. It didn't go on as evenly as it normally does, but I think my lip balm was to blame for that, or the fact that I didn't add another layer.. whoops..


Swatch, indoors, but in sunlight. Now that is how it normally looks!


2 comments:

Barbie said...

It looks nice! Particularly with your skintone!

Ashley said...

Aw, thanks! I love that it's one of those colors that pretty much goes with anything. I don't have to put much thought into it. :)