Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Great Moisturizer Hunt

In the wake of the massive blizzard that just swept through Po'Dunk, all I can say is... "whoa." I hope I never have to go through that again. And while we're on the topic, could Spring just get here already?!?! I'm so sick of the cold.

Cold + my skin = unhappiness all around. Which leads me to the point of this post: I'm on the hunt for a great moisturizer. I don't know why, but suddenly everything I've been using lately has hated me. It's either not moisturizing enough, too greasy, or it breaks me out. :(

I've been meaning to do a ton of reviews and then I somehow managed to lose track of time. I think the blizzard is mostly to blame because work has been beyond crazy. But my game plan for this week is to actually review the things from my skincare haul as well as some other ones that I've tried. I promise. :)

No comments: