Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Eyeshadow Collection A-L

Getting back to my "collections" posts... I figured I'd finish out the week showing gist of my eyeshadows. I think out of every product category, eyeshadow is my favorite. I definitely see the need for concealers and lipsticks, but eye makeup is where I have the most fun.

I realized shortly after I'd put everything away, that I should have taken a group shot of my whole collection... but I didn't, so here are closeups of everything. I have excluded some brands from the general collection, because I have/plan to write a little more in-depth review on them, ie: Clinique and Flirt!.


American Beauty Luxury for Lids Duo in Double Cream and Memphis Blues


Bobbi Brown Shimmering Nudes Palette


Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Bone, Shimmerwash in Beige, Shimmerwash in Stone


Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in Fawn Over Me and Dandy Brandy


Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

No comments: