Monday, December 6, 2010

Drugstore Eye Makeup Collection

I think drugstore makeup has come a long, long way from the stuff I used in my early teens. And, personally, I see no reason to pay an exorbitant amount of money for something I'm going to pitch every six months... like mascara.


The holy grail of mascaras for me - Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume! ...and her ugly step-sister, Lash Blast Length. And my hands-down "natural" mascara is Maybelline Full 'N Soft.


L'Oreal, Prestige, and Revlon eyeliners.


Left to right:

top row: Almay Intense i-color trio for blue eyes, Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Mink, E.L.F. Nautral Palette

middle row: Isabel's Pure Colors in #52, L'Oreal On the Loose Shimmering Powder in Sugar Coated and Beauty Queen

bottom row: Maybelline Eye Studio in Copper Chic

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I definitely understand what you mean about sticking to drugstore mascara. No way am I going to pay more than $10 for a mascara. CG Lash Blast is uhhhhmaaazzzinnnggg. And definitely not worth putting $20+ in the trash when your mascara turns.