Sunday, November 28, 2010

EOTD Clinique Pink Chocolate Quad

Clinique's Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Pink Chocolate is a pretty, subtle, safe quad for people that like neutral colors. The shadows are shimmery and easy to blend, but not intensely pigmented.

I honestly don't find myself reaching for this quad... hardly ever. I think I like the name more than the actual product. "Pink Chocolate" evokes images of Valentine's Day for me, but the pink hardly shows up and it turns into just another brown eye look after a few minutes.

Clinique's description is more accurate (and flattering) that I could probably come up with, so here it is: Palest pink with a shimmering rose, a dark chocolate flecked with silver pearl, and a warm midtone raisin. Retail: $25






Undereye Concealer: MAC Studio Finish in NW15
Undereye Powder: Benefit Powderflage

Eyeshadows all from the Pink Chocolate quad
Lid color: rose pink color
Crease color: raisin color
Outer corner: dark chocolate color
Highlight: pale pink color

Eyeliner: Clinique Cream Shaper in Chocolate Lustre, topped with the dark chocolate eyeshadow
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Blackest Black

No comments: