Sunday, November 14, 2010

Challenge update and a NOTD

On Day Three of the China Glaze Something Sweet challenge, my right pinkie got a chip on the tip of the nail. I don't recall banging it on anything, nor do I really know how or why it chipped. I hadn't been particularly rough on them and didn't have them soaking in water or anything... So, who knows. But as I was inspecting my other nails, I noticed the paint had cracked (but not peeled away) on my right middle finger, too.

So... I came home and repainted them. Po'Dunk finally feels like autumn (actually... kinda feels like winter) and since it's now in the 40's, I felt like it was time to do a deeper color.

I present, OPI Buy-Buy Tokyo from the 2005 Shopping Around the World collection (wow, that makes me feel old...). It looks like a super dark burgundy in the bottle, but on my fingers it's a deep wine with tons of shimmer. Not glitter, but nice subtle shimmer.




  • Basecoat: Salon Sciences Instant Artificials - 1 coat
  • Color: OPI Buy-Buy Tokyo - 2 coats
  • Top coat: Seche Vite - 1 coat

No comments: