Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blush Collection

Seeing as it was a gray, gloomy day here in Po'Dunk, I thought I would keep myself entertained by taking pictures of my makeup collection. I figured I'd start off with blushes because I don't really have that many and I could cram it all into one post. :)

Here they are! My 12 measly blushes. I think the reason I don't have that many is because my cheeks are really pink naturally and since I don't wear foundation all the time, the pink is almost always there. Plus, the blush just kind of fades after a few hours, anyway. I'm much more into highlights or shimmery/sheer blushes that just enhance what I already have.





Lancome:
top row: Blush Subtil in Miel Glace, Blush Subtil in Cedar Rose and Blush Subtil Sheer in Sheer Amourose

bottom row: Color Design in Freeze Frame (it's a cream-ish blush/highlight)


MAC:
Mineralize SkinFinish in By Candlelight, Sheertone Blush in Tenderling, MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder in Accentuate/Sculpt


Flirt! Peek-A-Blush Sheer Powder Cheek Color (Whew! what a mouth full!) in All Dolled Up


Clinique:

Blushing Blush Powder Blush (another tongue-twister) in Smoldering Plum and Iced Lotus

Fresh Bloom All Over Colour in Almond Blossom



My one and only bronzer... Physician's Formula Bronzing & Shimmering Face Powder in Summer Eclipse (it's for medium skin tones - but I wanted something that would actually show up on my skin)

And... I thought I would go ahead and swatch them, since you can't always tell what the color is going to look like from the pan.


Left to right: PF Summer Eclipse, Flirt! All Dolled Up, Clinique Iced Lotus, Clinique Smoldering Plum and Clinique Almond Blossom


All Lancome, left to right: Freeze Frame, Miel Glace, Cedar Rose, Sheer Amourose


All MAC, left to right: By Candlelight, Tenderling, Sculpt and (barely even visible) Accentuate

No comments: